Wednesday, September 10, 2014

#strategy2

A master architect will seek to accomplish more with less. I continue to learn new ways to accomplish more by changing the architecture of the software I create. An effective software architecture can reach many people instantaneously. I get to study the software created by other people, and I decide whether I want to create that software myself or use software created by others. It turns out that I am not the best software developer. This is because I am a system designer. I can use the API distributed by great developers with great ideas. I am the weaver who decides which patterns to combine in new and creative ways. I am a dream weaver.

When I use an API, I will attempt to capture the most important data. The importance of data is measured by the attention it receives. I will cache important data on my web server in an attempt to reduce the load for my API partners. I will also be able to provide some form of backup service with my cache. This server could be hosted by multiple computers around the world. Imagine a server being used in the deep jungle. The server makes use of a caching capability so that the most important data is quickly made available to people. The information doesn't have to travel far and the local connections can be very fast. The distant connection could be very slow. This is eventually how internet is brought to the entire world.

I am originating this data on Blogger. I will integrate my blogger accounts with heroLFG.com and read hashtags to help organize blogs. Members at heroLFG.com will be able to provide feedback which helps me to determine what to cache. I want many members to connect their blogger blogs to heroLFG. Members will be able to integrate with many other websites to enhance the heroLFG.com and allow heroLFG.com to help the member manage their relationships in new potentially empowering ways.

I believe heros exist throughout the world. And our biggest problem is being disconnected from each other. I hope to teach the world how to effectively organize using heroLFG.com: a place where people can learn how to use and create the best tools in existence.

No comments:

Post a Comment